10.21.2008

Tag, I'm it. No, tag, you're it!!!

Rebekah gave me a blogtag challenge, so back atcha.



So, you want 7 random facts... here goes.

1) I am an only child (well, of my parents). I have 3 half-sisters (1 on mom's side and 2 on dad's), 2 step-brothers (one on each side)and 3 step-sisters (one on mom's side and 2 on dad's). So, my family tree is pretty limby and wild, but I am an only child!

2) I do not like coffee. I love the smell of fresh coffee and get Mocha at Starbucks, but in general I am not a coffee drinker. Apparently, I am a snob.

3) My biggest fear is drowning. I am a great swimmer, but am petrified of actually drowning.

4) I wanted to be a Marine Biologist when I was little. I wanted to focus on dolphins, who doesn't. I, sadly, chickened out. I will encourage my kids in every way to follow their dreams, no matter what. Maybe one day, I will go back to school and get that degree!

5) I have participated in a marathon, the Disney Marathon in January 2004. Next time I do it, I want to run one. My next goal is to just run a mile. So, I have a long way to go.

6) I learned to ride a horse in Casablanca, Morocco. I lived in Africa when I was little and rode my first horse in Casablanca. I also have ridden camels in the Sahara Desert. (It is a dry heat)

7) I have a crazy memory for people's birthdays. Seriously, ex-boyfriends, people I do and don't talk to anymore, many, many people. Don't expect a card, but I will remember.

Passing it on:

1) Sarah because I miss her and know she will play.

2) Stacy, who is so fun and I love she is near her family, but hate she is far away.

3) Laura, she is a sweet pea, whom I love, but don't get to talk to much anymore.

4) Jennifer, she takes me back to my 'wild' youth.

5) Kristy because she makes me smile and her babies are SOOO sweet.

6) Kay maybe this will get her blogging again.

No comments: