11.27.2008

Sam's Birthday Bash

Sam wanted a movie party. He decided on Bolt in 3D. We made the invitations for him and he picked some friends from school and daycare. Sadly, there is no Bolt cake yet. But, Sam was game with a Hot Wheels cake.

I think the pictures will tell you... it was a wild party. Who knew little boys could be so loud and crazy. Well, to be honest, I knew about the crazy. I hazard to say he had a good time. Next time, I will take the crayons to draw and cars, although, I doubt the volume would decrease much. I wish I'd been able to get the group of them with their glasses on watching the movie - hysterical.


St. George Boys


Yes, there was lots of crawling under the furniture.


And much wrestling....


Before cake!





Amazing how quickly they can line up. Seriously, thank a teacher today!


Love those goofy glasses!

Bolt: [Looks around corner into an office at the animal shelter] There's a guard.
Rhino: [Starts walking into room] I'll snap his neck.

1 comment:

arr-jay said...

Michael looks like he's rapping in the last pic! :-)