1.30.2011

Photo 364


1/26 when pets got bad










I read a few weeks back about a girl who took a picture a day for the past 4 years. She prints them out and put them in albums... I decided to give ti a try. So, as not to bore my facebook friends, I will post here.

I started on January 20 (and even figured out my date on my camera was wrong a few days after)


1/20 My first photo, appropriately food based! Taco Truck and not bad, I say!








1/21 2011 Abita Strawberry is wonderful and ready in stores...









1/22 Matt Lane... such a precious face.









1/23 Jax in motion, ready to leap onto the forbidden counter - AGAIN!
















1/24 My beautiful, A!












1/25 Laughing with Abandon









1/26 Road Construction in BR














1/27 Gunnar waiting for Callie


















1/29 St. Louis Cathedral, NOLA











1/30 St Patrick's Church, NOLA

No comments: